Images edited with Glitch and SNOW apps.
“…Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.”
Self expression is an incredible form of art and so liberating once you find that thing that lights a spark inside you and turns into a raging fire. Drawing, painting, singing, dancing, sewing, creating; whichever form that may take for you, find it, and do it, with everything you have inside your heart and soul.
Bodysuit // Topshop
Jeans // Next
Special thanks to my dear friend Alicja Opiela for making me look like a bad-ass behind the lens.
1. After a busy week at work, the first thing I wanted to do was go to my local flower market and pick up some fresh flowers! The best thing about picking up fresh flowers is that you always have a fresh batch to bath in after they’ve been in your company for a while.
2. Earlier sunsets means when I am able to catch them, I can bask in how spectacular they are and of course, beautiful photos which I can look back at.
3. Another luxury i treated myself to were some crystals, I ordered some online which haven’t arrived yet so when I found a gorgeous little stall right next to the flower stall, I had to pick some up. Here you can see two Rose Quartz crystals, a Clear Quartz and a Sandstone.
4. Of course I treated myself to a Rose bath with my roses which were getting a little old. More details of my bath to come in tomorrow’s post.
5. A closer look at my nails which I got re-done as my first set of Gel nails had started peeling off. I am all sparkly and ready for the work Christmas Party tomorrow! Bring on the glam.
1. This week has been super exhausting. It’s been very full on and mid week salt-baths to ache sore muscles and get you through the week are needed. These bath salts are great at getting the job done. And of course, bath petals are a must.
2. A squirrel came super close to me on one of my morning waiting for the train to work and obviously I had to stand as still as possible so I could see how close it would actually come. The little guy came pretty close before turning around and going up the steps. It was a nice start to the morning all the same.
3. As I write this, I’m planning my bubble bath for tonight and I picked up a couple of samples from Lush to try out while in the bath tonight. Rosy Cheeks I’ve tried before and love but BB Seaweed is a new one to me. It has rose in it so of course I was going to try it out. I’m thinking of doing a mix between the two and seeing how they help my skin.
4. While leaving the shops and waiting for our train my sister and I came across this gorgeous flower stand. Red roses are my favourite and I can never pass up the chance to take pictures of flowers because who doesn’t want to go through their camera roll and see it full of flowers? It’s the best way to live.
5. It’s been a while since I’ve done a collage so I went through my camera roll and picked out a couple of images which I loved and stood out to me to experiment with. I also added a quote which I read recently which I fell in love with. Anything to remind a girl how powerful she is. x
This week consisted of late nights, sunsets and Christmas lights. Hope you’re all having a good weekend. xx
Being at home for a full 48 hours, not being home at all, messy makeup, no makeup, fresh flowers, wilted ones, skincare overload, no time for skincare at all, chaos, calm; however your weekend may be going, I hope you’re al enjoying and staying safe. x
“Red, the color of blood and fire, is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire, heat, longing, lust, sexuality, sensitivity, romance, joy, strength, leadership, courage, vigor, willpower, rage, anger, danger, malice, wrath, stress, action, vibrance, radiance, and determination.”